Tinkers Acres Camping Regulations
Campground Office (765) 344-1880
1. Limit of ONE additional vehicle per campsite.
All sites must have an adult of 18 years or older
present to camp. Camping is allowed in
areas only. All transactions are non-refundable.
2. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
3. Fires are permitted only in charcoal burners, or
fire rings. Fires must be extinguished before leaving
4. Firewood must be approved is to be brought in or
bought on site. No limbs, sticks, or wood from the camp
ground is to be burned.
5. Washing of dishes or pets at drinking fountains is
not permitted. Disposal of any gray or black water on
ground is also prohibited.
6. Motor Vehicles shall be confined to roads, parking
areas and campsites only. No off-road riding.
7. Dirt bikes and 4-wheelers and Golf Cart operators
must be a licensed driver and provide a copy of
insurance to our office upon registration with
Acres listed as an additional insured.
8. No fireworks are allowed in Campground.
9. Use of or possession of firearms or air guns is not
allowed in the camp ground.
10. Please observe our speed limit of 5 mph.
11. All trash must be placed in provided trash barrels,
dumpster, or removed from park.
12. Pets must be leashed and attended at all times and
feces picked up and disposed of in plastic bags in trash
13. Possession of alcoholic beverages by persons under
21 is prohibited. Drug use of any kind is prohibited.
14. There are NO REFUNDS given.
15. Violations of any of the above rules or of any
local or state laws may be cause for removal from the
Excessive noise or other nuisance will not be tolerated
and may terminate your stay with loss of camping fees.
We and our agents are NOT responsible for loss, injury,
damage, or claims for damages due to fire, theft,
accident, or other causes.
NOT responsible for accident or loss of any kind for any
Tinkers Acres Campground and its agents are not
responsible for accidents to guests’ property or
persons. Any violent act to
equipment will result in prosecution of the offender.
Violation of the posted rules will result in
disciplinary action up to and including loss of camping
privileges and camping fees.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to
anyone and right to assign camping sites and parking of
ANY ACT THAT INTERFERES WITH THE ENJOYMENT OF OTHERS
WILL TERMINATE YOUR STAY WITH LOSS OF CAMPING FEES.
MAX PEOPLE PER SITE 6 (IF OVER MUST GET 2ND SITE)
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVIEW/MODIFY AND
CHANGE RULES AS NECESSARY
May 2014 Regulations